As I look at the flower, my mind compares it to some untold aspect of life. I see in this plant a revelation of truth. The new understanding reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend the previous day, and I want to discuss this latest thought with that friend.
At that moment, someone whom I have not seen for months comes to mind, and I wonder how this person might respond to what I am thinking. I really want to share this, but of course that would seem a little random, even coming from someone as sporadic as I am.
Similar scenes occur time and again, but nothing comes of them. Still, I want to express these floundering, half-formed thoughts, these questions swirling around and around in my mind. I want to write them out and see them in words, each one full of individual meaning, yet all losing themselves into a unified, rushing flow, the way that water droplets form a river. I want to show you the beauty that thrills me.
And so today you see this page. Perhaps you will visit it regularly or only very rarely; either is fine. I am glad you are reading this right now. Perhaps just seeing this once will serve the purpose by telling you thank you for who you are, for being a part of my life, regardless of the last time I saw you or the next time I see you again. I am grateful.

Blogs are nice for posting random thoughts and such. :) I look forward to hearing some of your musings.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you are blogging...I love your thoughts and look forward to checking in with you :) Love to you- S
ReplyDelete